Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Quest For Human Decency Is Getting Revamped

My oldest blog, and one that I have underappreciated over the years is the Quest For Human Decency blog. Inspired by the first book I every wrote and published, it is near and dear to my writing. I have never changed anything over the past 8 years up until 2016. It was starting to look and feel tired to me. It is my most popular blog approaching 10 thousand readers. It was time for a change. It is much brighter and easier to read. Due to the complexity of so many articles, I will be cleaning up the links so that new readers can read older articles with ease. So keep an eye on my very first, and special blog as we change it this year. Many thanks to the thousands of readers who have supported it by reading the articles and commenting.

No comments: