Saturday, January 31, 2015

Positively Genesis

This project is an important one for me. Most people have a band or artist they grew up with that means a lot to them. I am no exception. for years, I have worshiped Genesis. Since 1983 when I saw them live in Syracuse, they have been special to me.

I love every incarnation of the band. And over the years grew tired of the debates regarding Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins. So I met a man from England online who inspired me to do something positive about the group. (Thanks John Wilkinson)

I created a facebook page and blogs to provide almost 50 years of history. It will take me months to get this fully up and running. However, the concept is a go. I am very excited. The link for both pages to get you started will be included on our publishing site.

No comments: